TECHNOLOGY THAT ENHANCES FORGIVENESS AND FEEL!|
- No name is more synonymous with greatness in the sport of golf than the name Jack Nicklaus, and no one single person has changed the face of the sport more.
- This RH Mens set of irons from Nicklaus® Golf feature a traditional muscle back design within a cavity-back.
- The Nicklaus NPS-2 offers responsive power with steel workability due to a straighter leading edge and less offset and excellent forgiveness through perimeter weighting.
- The irons give solid feel on center hits and greater stability on off-center shots.
- The Nicklaus NPS-2 irons come in 3-9 with a PW (pitching wedge) Right Hand only.
- The shafts include a Rifle Matched Steel in a regular flex.
- You will love the way these clubs hit the ball.
- Traditional muscle back design within a cavity to allow for solid feel on center hits, yet greater stability on off-center hits.
- Less offset than traditional cavity back irons
- Straighter leading edge
- Tour grooves
- Visually thinner top line
- Sleek sole design that allows for minimized drag impact
- Shorter overall blade length
- Nickel stainless steel head construction
- NPS-2 Standard shaft offerings Rifle Steel (regular flex)
- Golf Review: The NPS-2 irons were found to be very consistent throughout the set. The Nickel stainless steel cavity back design provides wonderful ball speed at impact as the ball just jumps off the face. With the ball not spinning as much as a true forged set, accuracy is ideal with this set of irons. Distance with the NPS-2 irons was a little longer than one reviewers current set by about half a club. The trajectory of the NPS-2 irons, with the regular flex Rifle shaft was a little lower than one reviewer's current set. It was actually a very nice controlled trajectory that would work well in windy or calm conditions. Very impressed with how easy the long irons were to hit and the trajectory of each was fine and not to low. The NPS-2 irons are made of Nickel Stainless Steel yet offer a very nice, soft feel at impact. You could easily tell if you mis-hit the ball and where you missed it which provided great feedback. On miss-hits, distance loss was very minimal. The NPS-2 irons offered above average forgiveness across the set. The long irons, where forgiveness is needed most, performed very well on off center hits. The NPS-2 irons, apart from the JNP's, are the best looking set of iron's Nicklaus has unvieled in quite some time. From the back and top side, it definitely has the looks and appeal of a tour proven design. Slightly less offset than most cavity back irons and with a thinner top line, this club will appeal to all players as far as looks and will benefit any golfer across the board.
Model No: NPS-2
Weight: 11.0 Lbs.